vendredi 15 février 2013

TUMBLR FASHION FIND ...(White and Gold)


If you know me , you would know that I usually don't care much for Gold . I use to hate it until now ... I have an obsession with the Combo of  White and Gold , it has something so Etheral  and regal about it. an ancient roman and ancient greek feel to it . So I  am gonna post some tumblr pics I found when I type White and Gold.

 
what I would not do for the makeup brushes by Mark Jacobs .
lot's of things actually but hey a girl can dream no?         

I don't really know what this is , maybe the inside of a shell , but it's the touch of blue I am more interested in. it's like dying and waking up in heaven.


Those two dresses,  I don't know who did them but the cuteness is undeniable .





Last but not least A designer Who Gets What I mean By White and Gold  Alexander Vauthier.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire